• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    They should just ban language altogether, let the classes be conducted in gutteral grunts and hoots. And no writing either.

Hey, let's just ban schools in New York.

Anyone with any sense and/or money would not leave their kids in that system.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    They should just ban language altogether, let the classes be conducted in gutteral grunts and hoots. And no writing either.

Hey, let's just ban schools in New York.

Anyone with any sense and/or money would not leave their kids in that system.

Yeah....and then people could go to law school at Costco. Our current President already acts like Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

It worked in the movie. Right?

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011

What's really behind this? Fear of angry parents who might complain that Johnny is being exposed to ideas contrary to their belief system? Wacko education theorists who actually believe this is good for the kids? Bureaucrats who have to invent a program to respond to some initiative that the leadership created, just to for the sake of looking like they're doing something?

andrew

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Where the fur traders sang

I like your idea on banning the language, but grunts and hoots offend me, so that won't work. And do not suggest looking at each other as communication- it makes me feel uncomfortable.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    YAAAH,lets communicate through DANCE!!!!!! (all you females that is....)

Quote below taken from the "Why haven't you attended an Appleseed?" thread. It seems we have a few men in our midst that do interpretive dance. I'm just wondering if Rimshot (aka Bubba) wears tactical sandals when he get's jiggy with it.

However, I think Bubba (Rimshot) is planning to debut some new dance moves that weekend. Everyone will have a fine time! :D

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Quote below taken from the "Why haven't you attended an Appleseed?" thread. It seems we have a few men in our midst that do interpretive dance. I'm just wondering if Rimshot (aka Bubba) wears tactical sandals when he get's jiggy with it.

Most of the time when an ugly hairy guy is trying out his new dance moves,the interpretation is clear to me......Too much Jack and Coke!

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    They're talking about standardized tests.

I really can't bring myself to care what words they choose to 'ban' on standardized tests. If they want to avoid certain topics to keep the tests as objective as possible, I really have no complaint.

bobn911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Edwardsburg, MI
    IndyDave:"Do you think they will ban words like 'responsibility', 'work', or 'thinking'?"

The democrats are already working those three words.
    Later, Bob

Top Bottom