• Status
    Not open for further replies.

xjest3r

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2015
    Martinsville
    So I'm another noobie on this website, just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Evan and I just moved to Martinsville from Colorado. Reason being is I got very sick of the liberal/stoner attitude in Colorado and wanted to come to a better area, and so I started looking at Martinsville because I have a ridiculous amount of family here (at least 200 relatives...), absolutely love the country side here and am planning to go to Ivy Tech in Bloomington this fall.
    Anyways, since I got here in early March I've been looking around for a place to shoot my shotgun to no avail. My great-Uncle is a member at the Martinsville Conservation Club, but as some of you know - that is a private club and I would only be allowed to go there WITH him and not by myself. I still need to talk to other family members on where they shoot, but I came across this website in hopes of furthering my education with firearms, learning about other Indiana gun owners, and maybe with some luck I'll meet some friends through here.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Welcome to Indiana and INGO! I think you'll find that Indiana is a very 2nd amendment friendly state, and I know you find hundreds if not thousands of fellow INGOer's who are great to talk with and even meet up with. Lot's of knowledge here, and lots of people willing to share that with you. Set a spell, kick the tires, and read a bunch. There's a lot to learn! Enjoy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom