• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Lower turnout, but still lots-o-fun. Never had so much brass bounced off of me as I had tonight while timing. The sit down stage was a good twist and the TWO reload stages were good practice. My "surprise" string at stage four (thanks Cakelly) was okay by me and good for problem solving. Too bad we can't safely incorporate some things like this on some stages from time to time. (fyi, I did not feel unsafe)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm going to try to make it on Monday but not sure yet can i just show up or do i have to pre register?

Last word I got from the MD was to please, please, please, pre-register. He said that it's way easier on him to just cross you off if you don't show than to enter all of your details at the match sign up.

No harm in pre-registering, then not making it.

The latest that you can sign up with Practscore is normally the evening before the match day, correct?

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Last word I got from the MD was to please, please, please, pre-register. He said that it's way easier on him to just cross you off if you don't show than to enter all of your details at the match sign up.

No harm in pre-registering, then not making it...

True, however don't let not pre-registering keep you from coming out to shoot...

Is it too late to shoot tonight’s match? Registration appears closed in PractiScore.

No. Just show up. I will do sign up at the range.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    MD said this was the last one this year. He's gonna be out of town and cancelled the next match, which would have been last match of the year.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    waaaaaaaa. No more matches. How fast summer flies by. A big shout out to cakelly for running this all summer long! So much fun and friendship. To all of the regulars, hope to see you sometime over the winter. To the newer shooters keep coming out next year.

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    Want to thank all the steel ringers for this season. Should be a good year next year , I have all winter to work on designing some new stages. If anyone wants to suggest a design, send me a message.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Weakhand outer limits lol :D I can already feel the slide biting my hand. Really appreciate all the work and planning that you put into running MNS. It truly is an asset to our community. I hope to make more next year. I know we are limited on space, but it would be nice to have one of the stages set up from the Steel Challenge book. I think there are a few we could fit into the pistol bay and it would be a big help at sectional/state championships.

Top Bottom