• ...and so much more!
  • gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    OK Don't get your panties in a bunch. Scores will be out this afternoon. Didn't leave range till after 9 and came home and went to bed..

No problem. I came home, ate, fell asleep and slept straight through as well.

Great match and thanks again for putting it on.

Rio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2017
    SE Indiana
    We would like to attend this. I have a 13 year old and a 15 year old that love to shoot. What is the cost of entry?

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    From their website: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E8skwyNwy7wGDmUDJNV4F9TaVmvmCkF1NPMYJ1iOTYs/edit and:
    HHRP Monday Night Steel Rules
    Revised 04-30-2017
    Goal: The HHRP Monday Night Steel shoot was created to provide a fun environment where people can learn safe gun handling, improve their marksmanship skills, and verify their gun’s reliability in a cooperative environment with other shooters.
    Required Equipment:
    1) Wallet: $5 per pistol for HHRP members, $10 for Nonmembers. All proceeds go to support HHRP and to buy equipment for the Monday Night Steel Matches.
    A. One Youth (18 and under) shoots for free with a paid Member. If multiple children
    attending with one Member, each additional child will be $5.
    B. One Youth (18 and under) shoots for $5 with a paid non-Member. If multiple children
    attending with one non-Member, each additional child will be $5.

So it looks like $10 for you if non-member and $5 for each kid. Maybe a HHRP member will have more on this.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Scores are up. Lower turnout but great weather. If you weren't there what were you thinking?
    https://practiscore.com/results/html/5a99cdf7-bf3e-4caa-aee2-fc358fb347ad

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    Just a reminder that MNS is Monday the 8th. Hope to see ya on the range. You can preregister on Practiscore. We will shoot in rain, just not lighting.

indychad

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    May 6, 2009
    Brown Co.
    I have been considering shooting a competition. Looks like I may have found a local option. Stoked.
    I’d like to use my EDC gear. I didn’t see any restrictions on AIWB. Are stages from concealment?
    I appreciate the guidance.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...Are stages from concealment?
    I appreciate the guidance.

Most of us start from a low ready position but while a draw from a holster is allowed, 'new to the match' shooters are asked to start from the low ready position for safety reasons.

A short conversation with the match director will get it sorted out.

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    Hi and welcome. I'm Match Director for HHRP MNS. You are more than welcome to come shoot a match, first couple of times you will have to shoot from low ready until I see how you handle your guns on the range. We have a lot of shooters that shoot from the holster. As for concealment , that is entirely up to you and your abilities.

Top Bottom