• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Normal Cars are getting through on a regular basis, We had an appleseed this weekend and haven't heard there was any problems,

Viper, and stretch limo's won't make it.

Cavalier's, and caprice's are making it.

Good, glad I left the stretch limo at home today...

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Thanks, again to everyone who has helped set up this match, our match ROs, score keepers, & those who joined me for a fun evening at our range. I'm planning to have the scores posted in this thread Tuesday night & hopefully on the HHRP Site by Wednesday night.

270 is the Max score, if you have no penalties.

Last edited:

MrsTuesday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    I really had a good time. I appreciate the patience of the RO and, despite my stellar job of running the shot clock out of time, I plan to come back. Thanks!

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Thanks Guys for putting this event on. You put on an excellent match! I had a great time and the new shooter I brought did too. Looking forward to the next one.:yesway:

Krainw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Krainw, it takes a lot of skill to miss 5 targets for a whole 30! Pure dumb luck will usually get in the way causing a few accidental hits! :)

Which just goes to show how truly talented you are. Of course, I think your pistol was helping you. I noticed when you borrowed mine your miss level went down considerably. So I'm not sure we can give you all the credit for your sure to be exceptional score. ;)

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Is this going to be held regularly? Cause if the rainw family is coming out to shot, it will be worth the drive to try this out. :D

These will be held the second (2nd) Monday of each month from May thru Sept.

June 10th is the next HHRP Steel Valley Match. I am trying to get the thread started around 10-14 days prior to get info / chatter started.

Top Bottom