• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    It was ALWAYS full of mods, we just weren't posting.

:shady:
    I'm still waiting for more info on this one. How was this thread ALWAYS full of mods? Is this some "perception defines reality" thing where, because Scutter is a mod and the thread did not actually exist in Scutter's reality until he saw the thread it is automatically full of mods from the moment of inception?

Or is it a reference to a mechanical theory of the universe where everything can be predicted on the basis of observing prior events, therefore the mods were prepared and ready for the OP to put the thread up (if so, how do you mods circumvent Heisenberg?)

Perhaps it is a quantum-universe theory reference where all points in time are static and exist simultaneously, therefore mods could ALWAYS be in the thread even before it was posted within the reference frame of observers moving in a timelike curve through the universe (if so, we run in to Heisenberg again or accept an infinite bifurcation of universes.)

Have the mods mastered the application of Hari Seldon's mathematical precepts of Psychohistory, allowing them to predict the probable existence of this thread, if not the exact moment of creation and exact identity of the OP (if so, is this thread a Seldon Crisis?)

Really, I must know! Enlightenment is within my grasp! I have arrived at the big gold Buddha and don't know which leaf to pick! Perhaps, knowing the meaning of Scutter's post might even explain why the bowl of petunias thought "Oh no, not again."

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Enough of this who ha, back on topic. Who is changing Scutter's socks?
    Did he find a huger gun?

I'm still waiting for more info on this one. How was this thread ALWAYS full of mods? Is this some "perception defines reality" thing where, because Scutter is a mod and the thread did not actually exist in Scutter's reality until he saw the thread it is automatically full of mods from the moment of inception?

Or is it a reference to a mechanical theory of the universe where everything can be predicted on the basis of observing prior events, therefore the mods were prepared and ready for the OP to put the thread up (if so, how do you mods circumvent Heisenberg?)

Perhaps it is a quantum-universe theory reference where all points in time are static and exist simultaneously, therefore mods could ALWAYS be in the thread even before it was posted within the reference frame of observers moving in a timelike curve through the universe (if so, we run in to Heisenberg again or accept an infinite bifurcation of universes.)

Have the mods mastered the application of Hari Seldon's mathematical precepts of Psychohistory, allowing them to predict the probable existence of this thread, if not the exact moment of creation and exact identity of the OP (if so, is this thread a Seldon Crisis?)

Really, I must know! Enlightenment is within my grasp! I have arrived at the big gold Buddha and don't know which leaf to pick! Perhaps, knowing the meaning of Scutter's post might even explain why the bowl of petunias thought "Oh no, not again."

boatsandguns

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2011
    Actually... IO can't read anything past 10 pages. The last page slot brings me to page 10. I have to post a message to read what you guys are writing..

i hope I didn't break the system:dunno: Is anyone else having this problem?

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    You broke the system. Wonder what you'll post to read this? I bet something fun and exciting.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Actually... IO can't read anything past 10 pages. The last page slot brings me to page 10. I have to post a message to read what you guys are writing..

i hope I didn't break the system:dunno: Is anyone else having this problem?
    I had to post something to see page 11 myself just now. Kept clicking on 11 and it kept reloading page 10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom