• Status
    Not open for further replies.

fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Hello all,

Just wanted to say hi in my first post. I joined some time back and read every once in a while but never felt the need to post anything.

Currently my wife and I make it over to the Eagle Creek range from time to time to stay proficient. Hoping to pick up an AR sometime soon. Thought I had one locked up this week but the vendor failed to ship them to my dealer and they are now out of stock again! Try try again I guess. :xmad:

Billy

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    We saw you lurking around in the shadows. Glad you came out into the light. You have much to add to the discussion.

Welcome to INGO.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Hello all,

Just wanted to say hi in my first post. I joined some time back and read every once in a while but never felt the need to post anything.

Currently my wife and I make it over to the Eagle Creek range from time to time to stay proficient. Hoping to pick up an AR sometime soon. Thought I had one locked up this week but the vendor failed to ship them to my dealer and they are now out of stock again! Try try again I guess. :xmad:

Billy

Welcome! :welcome:

I thought the Eagle Creek Pistol range was closed for the winter?

fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Welcome! :welcome:

I thought the Eagle Creek Pistol range was closed for the winter?

I believe it is. We haven't been out in a while. We like it because it's close to home (and it's not Don's which is also close to home) and it's usually not crowded when we are there. Kind of stinks when it's cold, but it's cold on the street when you may need to use it so I guess that's ok!

fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Just did a search of this forum for "Speedway." There are just a buttload of us Sparkplugs on here. Of course I don't know how many of them are actually Sparkplugs but I am, at least since 5th grade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom