HI. I'm here.... sorry for wrecking the place...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Howdy. I am sure I already know several peoples here. Just poppin in to see what the fuss is about.

Been around guns my entire life. My 21st birthday gift from my parents was a Rossi .38. Had a few different things over the years, co-owned an AK, had a winchester 30-30, Star .40, the Rossi and my fave the 1991A1 Compact. I also "inherited" a Mossberg US44(b) target rifle. ... anyone that can find me some clips for it will be my hero.

That's it./...fort now

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    thanks for the welcome.... I realized the last 1500 that I need to find a better source of income! I have expensive hobbies!

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    The AK was (technically still "is", I sold my half of the ownership when I got married) an Egyptian Mac90 IIRC. Fit/finish was mediocre to poor, but the thing never missed a beat. We put somewhere in the neighborhood of 4k rounds through it in about 3 years. Had less than 5 missfires/jams in that time. couldn'thit the broadside of a barn..... butit was sure fun.

Current pistols I own:
    truck_wheels_001.jpg

Also have a Mossberg 500. Was a 28" fullchoke with new polymer stocks, previous owner was a parolee and had cut the barrel down to 20". I paid $50 for it 10 years ago or so IIRC. It will punch a fist size hole in targts at 15 yards with #7 birdshot.

My main wants: Browning Hi-Power, M-14, Springfield Super Compact .45 and their Full size 1911 Operator....

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    ^ SHE'S "only" seen about 2500 rds since I bought it. I used to shoot the **** out of it. The Rossi has only seen a bout 1500.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    for me: clip = something interchangeable (semi-auto pistols, ARs, AK's etc). Magazine = fixed well to hold ammunition (pump shotgun, winchester levers, marlin .22LR rifles, etc)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom