• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldad

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    i have a 9mm pistol thing is a great gun shot 2000 rounds no problems without cleaning, just testing then i cleaned it and it jammed the first 5-10 rounds after that no problems and another 1500 rounds, thing is unstoppable

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    i have a 9mm pistol thing is a great gun shot 2000 rounds no problems without cleaning, just testing then i cleaned it and it jammed the first 5-10 rounds after that no problems and another 1500 rounds, thing is unstoppable

A "9mm pistol thing"? Exactly what 9mm pistol are you talking about?

David

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    Everyone laughs when they first see it, then they shoot it and don't want to give it back. This is a used Gunbroker gun, used GB ATI stock, and a used Ebay red dot. Firearm fun doesn't get much cheaper.

IMG_1120_zps017b33b6.jpg

sly14

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    I just bought one have not had a chance to shoot it yet. My brother in law has one and it was really fun to shoot. We had no problems with it. Shot around 200 rounds through it a few weeks ago.

~Jeff~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I've heard nothing but good things about the 995's. I had a 4595 and loved it but ended up trading it for my SR9C. Still have to other HP pistols and won't get rid of them. Cheap and reliable.

krs7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    i'm starting to foam at the mouth thinking about owning one, but i wont pay the outragous prices for one

jason765

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Henry County
    I've heard only good things (except that they are ugly) I have shot the .45 ACP carbine and it was a good solid shooter. Not to mention, Hi-Point's lifetime NQA warranty, and customer service are second-to-none.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Lately they have been going stupid crazy high on gougebroker. I seen one sell for $577. Wait it out I'm sure a deal will fall in your lap.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    i'm starting to foam at the mouth thinking about owning one, but i wont pay the outragous prices for one

Yeah don't. Thats the BEST selling point for these things is that they were not only affordable but CHEAP. Which would mean you can use all the money you didn't spend on it, to purchase and shoot more ammo.

Pro. Made in the U.S.A. (Dayton, I think...)

You're right! I totally forgot about that selling point, I edited my first post to add this to the "pros" list.

Lately they have been going stupid crazy high on gougebroker. I seen one sell for $577. Wait it out I'm sure a deal will fall in your lap.

I don't understand why they're considered "low cap" with their factory 10 rounders people still want to charge WAY more then MSRP for a Hi Point:lmfao:?. Yes you can buy promag 15 round mags but Hi point recommends only their mags. Although I doubt they'll refuse to repair a carbine that was found to be using the 15 rounders.

The disassembly procedure ticks me off (I prefer not having to use tools other then my fingers) and the low cap magazines tick me off (WHY DIDN'T THEY DESIGN THIS TO USE GLOCK MAGS!? I wish...) so other then those 2 things this gun is a winner in my book. Certainly wont win any beauty contests.

Last edited:

krs7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013

i did see one here for 275, but i couldnt respond to the add being a new user here, till i found the site supporter option, [!5 bucks, why not!], but by then someone else got the jump on me, everything else i've seen here or armslist has be at least 400 to 650, UNREAL!!! curse my life!!! :dunno:

surferfox72

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    south bend
    hi point 9 mm

I've been looking for over a month and can't find one here in south bend or on internet......wanted the. 40 Cal but I most certainly will take a 9mm carbine...hint hint anyone? Anyone? :ar15:

Top Bottom