Hi-Point-Decorated-Stippling-Ugly.jpg
    It's been bedazled

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Save the $1000 on the engraving, throw the hi-point in the trash where it belongs and buy a real gun. Or get a $1000 paint job on your pinto

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    OK guys it's time for me to fess up I don't own or want to upgrade a hi point,I was just having a little fun.
    As far as I am concerned If a guy is on a budget and a HI POINT is all he can afford then I hope he buys one rather than not shoot at all but,I don't need another paper weight and a HI POINT isn't heavy enough to be a boat anchor so I really don't need one.
    Thanks for all the posts.
    I really liked the torture test videos that you put up BumpShadow.

Jdalton765

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Muncie, Indiana
    I know this is a bit random but being a car guy it caught my eye, on the first high point video they ran it over with a "diesel" truck, the truck is a 5 lug and has the dodge 20's which were never put on a diesel and no HD truck to my knowledge has a 5 lug. lol

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    I know that I will be made fun of for saying this, I think Hi points are great. Because for the money, you get alot of firepower. If your stocking up for shtf, you will have many people that could help fend off attackers with you. But, with only 1 or 2 $1500 custom AR's with everthing from a bi-pod to a can opener mounted on them you wouldnt have as much firepower as 15 people with "junk hi-points". They make the perfect weapon to pass out to others. Plus, you could get all artsy with them putting flowers on them and such as to make someone imbarrased to use them. Well ha,ha, you should have prepared yourself. Instead, since I have to give you a firearm to use, well this is what you get. Plus, what would they be worth in bartering to someone who has only a slingshot?

Top Bottom