• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    • I ordered the TS 995 replacement stock from Hi-Point Arms and received my order in 2 days. Regardless of what people think about their products - I found their customer service to be outstanding.
    • When I've emailed them with questions, I've received a polite reply within 2 days.
    • Some of the "big dog" gun companies should be so responsive and helpful.
    In these days of high prices and low customer service, it is refreshing to find a company that cares about their customers.

Thank you Hi-Point!:+1:

schm00g13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    I have a C9. Could not be happier with it. The only thing I dislike about it (mildly) is that the safety lever is a cheap, stamped, ghetto looking affair. The could have done a lot better on that.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    My friend who turned me on to Hi-Point always boasts about how great there service is. Lifetime warranty and if you know what part is broken they will often times just send you the replacement. No need to ship the gun in or anything.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    • I ordered the TS 995 replacement stock from Hi-Point Arms and received my order in 2 days. Regardless of what people think about their products - I found their customer service to be outstanding.
    • When I've emailed them with questions, I've received a polite reply within 2 days.
    • Some of the "big dog" gun companies should be so responsive and helpful.
    In these days of high prices and low customer service, it is refreshing to find a company that cares about their customers.

Thank you Hi-Point!:+1:

So what did you pay for that Tactical stock out of curiosity?
    Have you installed it yet, and will it function with the bolt lock back after last shot with the old 995 mags?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I cant tell you what the customer service is like at Remington, HK, Glock,Thompson,Spikes,Coharie,Charlie Sisk or Benellie because those guns that I own have not broke.:D

Top Bottom