• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dmoore

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Otisco
    I asked my wife if she would be interested in taking some beginner courses and I know that Hi Tek in Sellersburg IN offers classes. Has anyone taken classes there and would you recommend them or anyone else in southern IN.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    My aunt has taken classes there. She has not mentioned much about it other then telling me they teach the NRA "tactical" classes.

Southern Indiana has a lot of opportunities for introductory firearms training.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    They are helpful and seem like good folks. I know they teach the NRA classes which have specific content and structure requirements to promote a consistent message. I don't know if they provide any other training. I haven't taken any instruction from them but based on my other interactions with them I think that they would be quite capable of providing the training about which you were inquiring.

Dmoore

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Otisco
    They are very helpful and courteous. I'm really just excited my wife wants to learn how to shoot better. I'm not very knowledgeable as far as hand guns so I'm hoping to learn quit a bit as well.

Top Bottom