Not open for further replies.

Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    Hi,
    my name's Eric. I'm from Fulton County, where my lovely wife Tina and I enjoy shooting as often as we can. I was looking for some info about transporting handguns in indiana to answer a question which came up at the range, and stumbled across the site. I took a look around, and was impressed with the amount of info, and the atmosphere, so i thought i'd join up. That was some time ago, and i'm just now getting around to introducing myself, but better late than never i suppose.
    Thanks so much for maintaining such a high quality site, and i look forward to spending quite a bit of time here. :yesway:

Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    Ahhh, Fulton County. The county with the stone lions guarding the courthouse.

You must know the Sand Burr Gun Ranch then?:D

i've stopped by the shop there, and purchased a couple of things, but not used the range. i shoot at the conservation club, where a friend and i upgraded the pistol/rifle range at the end of last summer with a couple nice plywood target stands and a table for bowling pins and the like. can't beat the 15 dollar a year membership.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom