• ...and so much more!
  • Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Nothing. I don't do a key ring anymore.
    I have other keys but I keep them in the console. Just carry the car key. I can't stand to have a pack of keys or anything else in my pockets. I don't even wear a watch anymore.
    If I can, the only thing I carry is my cell phone and la pistola.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    if you carry too much on your car key ring, the extra weight will wear out your ignition. I knew several girls with large amounts of extra stuff on their key rings who wore out their ignitions in high school.

Yep, too much weight is hard on the key and the tumbler. I bought a used truck that had a key that was really worn and when I was asking the guy about it, he said he had keys for just about everything on his farm hanging from it, for his shop, for his shop trucks, for his house, for his rental house, and his daughter's apartment.

All I have right now is a couple discount cards, library card, house key, truck key, a shed key for the campground, and a key I'm not really sure where it came from (may be a tool box that hasn't been locked in over 10 years). I'll be adding a mini flashlight (Streamlight Key-Mate) when I stop being lazy.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Notta. My key is in the FOB, which doesn't leave my pocket.

My wife has a big set of keys and keyrings, but she of course has a purse to carry it all in.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Like KLB up there, ever since I got my new car the only think I carry with me is the key Fob and it never leaves my pocket. I do keep a ring with a couple of random keys on it in the car, and it has the shopper tags on it too.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    key chain clutter

Too many keys, too many key Fobs, a remote and a self defense cat key chain on a link so I can remove it if I need to use it.

0227122040a.jpg

mschlatter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    In the Barn
    Keys to van, car, truck, back door, front door, bedroom, safe, 2 mini vaults, one trigger lock, shopping card, nail clippers, Jet (of course), multi tool with 3 blades/bottle opener, 2 screw drivers, pliers, and a flashlight, a USMC tag from Jay and a hair barrette/1911tool…all held on an carabiner that can release any one group individually… :)

IMG_2094.jpg
    Hope your careful when you sit down. That thing could easily injure you or someone near you.:laugh:

alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Keys, small led flashlight (I carry a leatherman serac s2 in my pocket), leatherman micra, carabiner, some of those keychain size value card things, and some other useless doodads.

Top Bottom