• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you rather fight a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses?

• Total voters

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Gimme the duck size horses any day. I bought some pepper spray and they tell you test it. I went outside and was planning on spraying a bush, next thing I know, here comes an angry duck. I sprayed that son of a biscuit eater and he just kept coming. I had to run to the front door and go inside. Then I realized I left my dog outside. Look out the window and she's running from 4 ducks and 8 geese. Eff that.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Gimme the duck size horses any day. I bought some pepper spray and they tell you test it. I went outside and was planning on spraying a bush, next thing I know, here comes an angry duck. I sprayed that son of a biscuit eater and he just kept coming. I had to run to the front door and go inside. Then I realized I left my dog outside. Look out the window and she's running from 4 ducks and 8 geese. Eff that.

See there! Ducks are fearless and rough. I'm trying to tell ya that a horse sized duck is going to ruin your entire day.

For the guy wanting to use the 12 gauge on the horse sized duck........ What are you thinking? We use 12 gauge on DUCK SIZED DUCKS! To match the size ratio for a horse sized duck you would need to bring an M1 Abrams to the fight..... And don't forget your waterfowl stamp, you could get fined for poaching!

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Agreed. I would never take a duck on with less than an M1 Abrams. Even a duck sized duck.

If I were taking on a horse sized duck, I'm calling in an airstrike.

Top Bottom