• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I apologize if this video is a duplicate, but I thought it was yet another quality piece of work from Hickok45. I enjoy all of his videos, but I thought that this one was particularly valuable, especially in light of the tragedy in Newtown, as well as the media circus surrounding the issue of gun control.

Mr. Hickock has been around for a while, and I think he makes some very reasonable points. I think it is also a video that people can share with friends and loved one who are either unsure about their beliefs on gun control or are gun control advocates. The greatest point me makes, and right at the beginning, is that gun owners are not a "fringe element."

Enjoy!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G6tcDRMjTo[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I love Hickok45. Never have I watched a video of his that I didn't like. This was a very good video, with great points. Thanks for sharing!
    I wish more gun owners were like him. He just seems like a genuinely nice guy.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    gun_culture_thug_culture.jpg

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Spot on. I wish Hickock got up and spoke instead of LaPierre. He's a school teacher and a patriot.:patriot:

Likewise. I appreciate Wayne LaPierre very much. There's hardly anyone in the nation who, IMO, has done more for gun rights. There are public advocates who I like better--like Larry Pratt. Pratt has a strong character, never compromises our fundamental right to bear arms, and runs a great organization. That's why I just joined Gun Owners of America again. I had let my membership lapse for a few years--which was a mistake on my part.

The reason I like Hickok45 so much is that he represents the average American gun owner. Laid back, totally sane, and law abiding. Moreover, he knows the constitution and what can happen if our rights are compromised. Again, nothing against LaPierre, but he's a big shot. When people see him, they think "politician." If Hickok45 were given attention by the mainstream media, a lot of the folks who were in the middle on gun control would come to our side.

Top Bottom