Hickok45 reviews the new XDm 5.25 competition.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    That looks like a great gun. Only seen him shoot Glocks though. Might have to go on my next gun list.

He shoots all sorts of things. He has also become popular enough that firearm manufacturers have started to send him test and evaluation guns for him to do videos. He did the Ruger 1911 and LC9, the Springfield range officer as well as some other guns that don't currently come to mind. I was glad to see him do a review of the 5.25 because new Springfield guns are automatically on my list of consideration.

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    Anyone who is glock biased is instantly off my Christmas list and I usually take their gun advice as a grain of salt. I don't like comparisons I like reviews.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I was already looking at the XDm in 9mm... this may have just supplanted my selection.... the only thing I was really worried about was the trigger pull and after seeing and hearing Hickok describe it, and as fast as he was shooting... I'm thinkin' that I'm sold!

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    If after watching him shoot that gun, you don't want to at least give in a good workout, you may need to check your pulse!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I was already looking at the XDm in 9mm... this may have just supplanted my selection.... the only thing I was really worried about was the trigger pull and after seeing and hearing Hickok describe it, and as fast as he was shooting... I'm thinkin' that I'm sold!

Trigger pull couldnt be bad if they are totally 1 upping the m&p pros .... i think thepros have roughly a 4-4.5 lb trigger pull. So if i had to guess id say the new XDM's ill be 4 lbs or less .... at the absolute most 4.5 imo

Top Bottom