• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    As some here know. I recently moved out of Indiana. Tonight while I was relaxing I decided to unpack a few more things. I came across a picture of my kids when they were little. I didn't recognize the frame. I assumed it might of been my mothers picture that she gave to my wife. I decided to clean the frame and the glass up a bit. And when I took the picture out, my jaw dropped. Behind that picture was a drawing of my little brother that was done two months before his death. It was done at Disney World. I had totally forgotten about that picture that was done 38 years ago. It's nice to find treasures hidden in plain site. Also nice to know that after so many years, my little brother can still make me smile!
    View attachment 33107
    Brian K. 1970-1976

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    The picture made me smile as well. Thanks for sharing it with us. Sorry for the loss of your brother.

Ok.... now back to regular INGO. Your brother must have gotten all the good looks in the family. :):

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Hey that's great!

On a similar note, my mom was an excellent artist. Among other things, she could draw like nobody's business but she hardly would. In fact, one year she complained that she didn't know what to give my wife and I for Christmas and I told her to just do something artistic for us...but for some reason she never did. Now fast forward a bit...The summer my dad died, she came up to Indiana to live with us for awhile. Eventually, she moved back home and after she left, my wife was cleaning out the bedroom she stayed in while living with us. Wadded up in the little garbage can in that bedroom were a couple, two or three sheets of paper. My wife opened them up and on them were pencil sketches of our kids. To this day, we have those saved as the only drawings she ever did for us.

I kind of know how you feel SD. Sometimes those little things can mean so much to us.

Top Bottom