• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • efpeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    +1 to thos who have said Indiana Gun Club and Elmores. IGC has the better selection of high end 1911's though.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I checked out Indiana Gun Club website. If that is really their inventory it would be worth the trip just to see all those 1911s. After taking the plunge on a nice 1911 it is much easier for me to appreciate the craftsmanship.

There website shows the exact inventory they have in the store. I was nervous that they wouldnt have half the guns in the store that the website showed but they was spot on for every gun I checked out. I copied down the make and model and inventory # of all the guns I was interested in. Went in with my list and everyone of them was in the glass cabinets.

efpeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    They will also order one for you. In some cases, they may have a "spec" gun on order. If you want something specific from that manufacturer, they may be able to just do a change order to their spec gun order, effectively allowing you to jump in line.
    They tried to do that for me. I was wanting a Nighthawk AAC recon 9mm. Unfortunately, even bumping me up in line was STILL a two year wait. Too long for me.

Top Bottom