• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Those are awesome. Not currently in the position to pick up either of those at this time. However, that gives me a good idea of about how much they are going for.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Kind of amazing (and sad) that there were so few from the USA on the list...

Not really,....in a lot of Europe firearms are restricted to the point where you might only be allowed to own one rifle, one shotgun and one handgun so the market allows quality firearms where cost is no matter. Those ultra-high dollar guns are relatively rare here because we have 'options'. If I could only own one handgun I'd probably search out the best I could find and pay $10k for it. I like our situation better where nobody gives a fig if I want to own several hundred $500 handguns and I can enjoy as many as I can afford,....and if I can afford to I can still buy one for $10k if that's what I want.

Another reason so few US guns made the list is that the author specifically excluded custom 1911's. That's where the market seems to allow such things here in the US.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom