• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GTM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    Bloomington +/- 20 miles
    At the last 1500 I purchased a Glock 26 from 21st Century Firearms. I absolutely love the gun! Of course, the mission then became to find an IWB holster and an OWB holster (I like to have one of each). Although I have a Crossbreed Minituck for my Kahr P380, I decided to try something different.

I came across High Noon Holsters website and eventually ordered a Split Decision. The holster arrived a few days later. The quality was fine, and after working with the holster for several minutes it loosened up and fit my G26 well. The metal clip is very secure and clamps down with a death grip. However, when I started using the holster, it always seemed to dig into me. After several days of using it, I decided that I should probably go with a Supertuck.

I contacted High Noon via email, and per their instructions sent the holster back, no questions asked. It took about two weeks, but yesterday I received an email stating that my debit card had been credited. While this particular holster didn't work for me, I'll definitely try one of their OWB holsters in the future. The customer service was great and I would do business with them again.

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    High Noon Holsters

I have a High Noon OWB holster I have had for about 5 years and I love it.
    carry the Kimber Ultra Carry in it and it fits very well ,no complaints at all
    Glad to hear you had a good experience with the return and credit

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    My only experience has been with their Split Decision model, which is IWB, leather, unmolded, and tuckable.

I've been quite pleased with them. And other than not having a reinforced mouth, they're just about perfect for a small auto or revolver.

-J-

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I have multiple High Noon holsters and have no complaints whatsoever.

Top Bottom