COkAn7hVEAABwu8.png

But......but......but...…...I already know my Father

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    An acquaintance of mine has a HP 10mm carbine he uses for deer hunting. He's gotten a deer just about every year with it. He likes it and its doing the job for him. I personally don't like the looks of HP's, but if it works it works.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I have a Hi-point Carbine in 9mm. One of my favorite guns to shoot to be honest. It's probably my cheapest costing gun but it has never jammed on me. Never jammed and I have shot well over a thousand rounds with it. I have a $60 Bushnell red dot on it and it's dead nuts accurate. When people look at it they say it's ugly and then they shoot it and they like it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have a Hi-point Carbine in 9mm. One of my favorite guns to shoot to be honest. It's probably my cheapest costing gun but it has never jammed on me. Never jammed and I have shot well over a thousand rounds with it. I have a $60 Bushnell red dot on it and it's dead nuts accurate. When people look at it they say it's ugly and then they shoot it and they like it.

Only real complaint I have heard about them is that since the barrel isnt exposed totally they overheat easily.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    With Hi-Point, handguns and carbines are two different types/kinds of beasts.

I owned a Hi-point carbine, hated the fugly factory stock and put a API stock on it, performed flawlessly, shot great. Would still own it today if I had not got a better pistol carbine in the Just Right.

Now their handgun, sorry. It would be a TEOTWAWKI for my hand to grip one. Not a firearm that is/would be comfortably concealed or carried because of it's size or weight. I consider HP's to be
    for GB'ers. Cheap, easy to get, and thrown away when you're done with it. Nobody's gonna toss a $800.00 Sig in the ditch or lake. Sorta like Chris Rock's joke about not needing Gun Control, but bullet control.
    Make bullets cost a thousand a piece, they'll be standing over the guy they just shot to did the bullet out because they cost so much.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The nice thing about hi points is even if you run out of ammo, you're still holding a nice brick to yeet upon their cranium.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    So I could drive a Pinto or Yugo and get from point A to B doesn’t mean it’s what I should drive.

The problem with a Yugo is that you can't own just one. You need at least two.

Not because they're collectable, but because you need a parts car to keep it running.

[video=youtube_share;QN4UhS8cFTk]http://youtu.be/QN4UhS8cFTk[/video]

380Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    I have on older Hi-Point, and yes, it is heavy and ugly, but it does eat anything I feed it. It's not the most accurate pistol I own, but it's not my EDC. I've also shot the 9mm carbine, and that sucker is a tack driver. Again, it's ugly, but in time, I will have one.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    . I have on older Hi-Point, and yes, it is heavy and ugly, but it does eat anything I feed it. It's not the most accurate pistol I own, but it's not my EDC. I've also shot the 9mm carbine, and that sucker is a tack driver. Again, it's ugly, but in time, I will have one.

Those carbines are just plain fun.

Top Bottom