• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Did a search here and on the web, large variation in values and hardly any information about this revolver.

Anyone that can give me some info about this revolver?

TYIA :yesway:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    They're neat and I'd love to have one!...9 shot...swing open cylinder...22mag, made from 1974-77 nickel and blued, 2",3",4" adjustable, and fixed sights...value $75 for poor to $250-300 VG

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    I know someone that has a 4", very good shape and blued. I don't know if he is wanting to sell it but he's shown it to me a few times now. I was just wondering if there were any problems to look for specific to the pistol or not.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I would think the only problem would be getting parts...if it ever broke...but if the price is right...buy it! I'm sure Numrich arms would have some parts. Offer him $150 and see what he says! I've seen them and the MK III's in 22lr in pawn shops and wished I'd bought them.

Last edited:

nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    They are neat little guns. I had a mint 3 inch magnum in brushed nickel. Great little carry guns with 9 shots. Lost it in divorce in 94. Would buy another if I ever find one like it.....Some detectives have been known to carry them on duty in the 70's and eighties. Liked the 9 shots over 5 or 6 in other snubbies.
    BTW....High Standard was put out of business by a scumbag corporate raider company called the Leisure Group. They bought them, sold off everything of value then bankrupted the empty shell.....We lost a fine American gun maker there....That group ruined several other sporting companies during that era.....

Top Bottom