Highlevels of Weed Killer Found in Indiana drinking water.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Maybe Obama's science czar is fulfilling his dream of population control?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._czars_john_holdren_obama_s_science_czar.html

John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, wrote this in one of his books.

On mass involuntary sterilization:
    Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control. Indeed, this would pose some very difficult political, legal, and social questions, to say nothing of the technical problems. No such sterilant exists today, nor does one appear to be under development. To be acceptable, such a substance would have to meet some rather stiff requirements: it must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock.​

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    How do we go from weed killer from AGRICULTURAL states getting into our water supply to sterilization and Fluoride? I'm gonna go buy stock in Alcoa..the aluminum foil must be selling like..well foil hats!

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    I can hear it now..... thousands of hippies all chanting in unison.... "DON'T SLAM THE RAINBOWS, MAN!" :D

On a more serious note, the lady is incorrect..... 20 years ago, we still had that effect. I remember seeing it as a kid - it just depends on the type of sprinkler that you are using, as to wether or not it gets enough mist going, and if the sun is at the proper angle to achieve a proper prismatic effect.....

God, I hope that she doesn't make a video about tin-foil hats causing accelerated onset of dementia........ now where did I put that darn hat?:rolleyes:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    On another forum, I rub elbows with a guy that worked on getting HAARP up and running.
    I'd find that character more interesting, actually. There's an actual science behind all that search for ET stuff. I'm not sure I believe it one way or another.
    But the Sprinkler Lady, c'mon. Who, as a little kid has never noticed the prism in a sprinkler? She's either wacked clinically, or desperate for attention.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Sprinkler rainbow lady should take a remedial science class :) This is serious though... many people are not adequately educated after high school. The quality of public education in this age is lacking....

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Who uses atrazine for a herbicide? The only thing it is good for is a grass killer. The state and homeowners are probally the largest group of users for this stuff. Few if any farmers use this.

And as far as the bimbo with the rainbows... The only then that comes to mind is ignorance. She appearently slept though life.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    How do we go from weed killer from AGRICULTURAL states getting into our water supply to sterilization and Fluoride? I'm gonna go buy stock in Alcoa..the aluminum foil must be selling like..well foil hats!

You don't think fluoride is in drinking water? Maybe you should read treated drinking water data for the company you get your water from. Im reading one right here says fluoride is in the water at 2 ppm along with bariam 2 ppm , cyanide 200 ppb.

Tinfoil cap off. :)

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    On another forum, I rub elbows with a guy that worked on getting HAARP up and running.

Rainbow Lady, I would not want to be stuck sitting next to!

NOW, the dude that worked on HAARP, I want to have an in depth conversation with THAT guy!
    I want to know WAY more about that thing, than I do!

Interesting.......

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    You don't think fluoride is in drinking water? Maybe you should read treated drinking water data for the company you get your water from. Im reading one right here says fluoride is in the water at 2 ppm along with bariam 2 ppm , cyanide 200 ppb.

Tinfoil cap off. :)

Yep, grew up on Military bases where fluoride was put in the supply early...whole family has great teeth :rockwoot:

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Actually, the studies on fluoridation of water only applied to calcium fluoride not sodium fluoride—which the calcium was the major factor in maintaining oral health :D

Last edited:

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Well, so many people nowadays love their chemical lawns, commonly known as ChemLawn. They let their kids, pets, etc. play in the chemical grass, so I doubt they will care about those same chemicals in their water. We can just call it ChemWater...or ChemH2O???

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Just to stay safe I'll stick with drinking beer from here on. I'll water my lawn with the drinking water.

They do have micron (charcoal) based filters now. I don't know how much the really good ones are, but mine is a crappy one that still takes out lead and chlorine.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Why wouldn't everyone want some killer weed in their water. We'd all be zoned into the Pelosi vibe and listening to Obama would be cool.

Wait Just a Minute. I think I misread the title. Ooooh, weed killer, NOT killer weed.

Nevermind.:@ya:

Top Bottom