• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patrolman1981

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Richmond, In
    Stopped in Highsmith Guns for the first time today. Was interested in a Smith and Wesson 15-22. I was greeted by a friedly sales staff. They had a decent selection and had exactly what I wanted. In short order I had purchased a new rifle. So if your in the area stop in and check them out, you will be glad you did.

Went directly to the FOP range and ran 200 rounds through the 15-22. It ran perfect and was pretty accurate too. Sure makes shooting more fun when it only cost of fraction of shooting my "real" AR.

FFJakeT

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    They are my LGS, and have known them for a long time. I will let them know you were pleased. Do note that they are planning on moving later in the year north on SR-9 a couple miles into a larger facility that will have a shooting range, FYI.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    :+1: To the guys at Highsmith. I live about 3 miles from their shop and frequent it almost every Saturday just to browse and talk guns. Can't wait for them to relocate to a larger shop and gain more inventory and a range. If they don't have what you're looking for they can usually order whatever you'd like.

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    I took a rifle there for him to look at and stumbled onto a Satin Nickel Browning HI Power handgun with a Gold Trigger. What a find. It shoots perfectly and I'm glad to add it to my collection. A small but very nice store.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Been out of town so I went to Highsmiths today, found an excellent S&W 639 stainless 9mm with box and all paperwork, likely unfired for a great price so I snatched it up. I was also tempted by the Springfield XDs they had so if you have been looking for one they have one in stock (blued) price seemed reasonable.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    They are my LGS, and have known them for a long time. I will let them know you were pleased. Do note that they are planning on moving later in the year north on SR-9 a couple miles into a larger facility that will have a shooting range, FYI.
    Just thought I would bring this thread back to life ..... I drive by BOTH shops, and the "new" building, has a sign on it .... Indoor range and Archery coming soon .....

Rogkin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Greenfield
    I like the willingness to give "free" advice. I have found simple solutions that have saved me money and cost them Gunsmithing work. Great shop

Top Bottom