• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 50BMG Steve

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    Richmond Area
    Stopped at Highsmith Guns in Greenfield IN, returning from Indy. Nice shop, indoor range, very friendly, talked with the owner/gunsmith and his son for about an hour. They both are very supportive of the NRA. Stag AR's priced right at $1,000 and ammo fairly priced as well. No a lot of ammo there of course but that is the story everywhere. I'll be back.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I try to stop in there once a month or so there inventory is improving and I really dig the layout of the new shop. I usually buy all my hollow points there

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    They are right around the corner from me, very nice guys, they don't claim to know it all either. They have had some decent inventory turning over in the last couple of weeks, they got a nice .40 M&P Core in too that is interesting. If you are into bows they also have an archery range and stock bows/crossbows and accessories.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    They are right around the corner from me, very nice guys, they don't claim to know it all either. They have had some decent inventory turning over in the last couple of weeks, they got a nice .40 M&P Core in too that is interesting. If you are into bows they also have an archery range and stock bows/crossbows and accessories.
    :+1: I'm proud to call Highsmith's my hometown shop. I usually swing in there once a week just to eyeball the inventory and see if there is anything I can't live without and make small talk with the guys.

Coltsfan33

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    Greenfield
    Stopped in today for the first time since they moved. Loved the new store, staff was very friendly, handled a Gen 3 G23 priced at $535 I believe. Talked to most of the employees all friendly and looking to help with anything. All out of 9mm target, had some hollow points but said to come back next week and they should have some.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I try to go there at least once a month to shoot. It's closer than WW, and still get my holes in paper fix. Great store. Highly recommend the year shooting pass. If you shoot there at least once a month, you'll save $$.

Top Bottom