• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    well i have an alarm, i have security cameras, i have a gun safe, i have a watch dog (or 2 or 3).
    lets see what fun we can have.
    disable the alarm.. well cut the phone line somewhere outside of the house or on the pole and you got mine. wear a mask and gloves and now i don't know if your black or white or green or yellow. a cheeseburger will buy you a couple seconds with my dog (maybe) My safe may take a minute for a determined mind to get into.

5 dollar gun lock=dremel to break it open or a pair of bolt cutters or similar side snips.
    5 dollar box of ammo would be that new Russian ammo walmart is selling. 7.62x39 20 rounds 4.99

so how does he propose this loaded gun on the table went off with no one around to touch it since the "gun nuts" killed themselves??/

diverdown219

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    N.W. IN
    From his Facebook

Hello,

Are you interested in knowing the Living Jesus, rather then the dead one?

...Seeking a deeper meaning in life and the reason for suffering, I saw the living Jesus in California in 1985.

Since that time, I have been studding books from others who saw God.

After much Persecution from Catholic's, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, and Christians I decided not to argue and started my own Religion called Timothean.

Timothean just means one who Honors God and believes in the teaching of Timothy.

If you want to know more visit my myspace and add me to your friends list or read and write a comment on my blog, Timothy Allen Campbell's MySpace Blog |

It is by faith that God becomes incarnate.

Jesus is seen by the faithful.

You gain faith by hearing the testimonies of the
    witnesses that have seen Jesus.

Seek and you will find.

Ask to see Jesus witl all your heart mind and soul and you will receive.

You lose faith, by talking to those who never seen Jesus, but claim to know Him.

You lose faith, by listening to those who claim they do not need to see their faith, being made manifest.

Seek the Lord while He can be found.

During the tribulation, they will seek the Lord, but He will not be found as it will be to late.

Timothy

Login | Facebook

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I wonder if he realizes guns are a tool and land mines are automated and not controlled by people.... ??? Anyways, that was hilarious!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Hello,

Are you interested in knowing the Living Jesus, rather then the dead one?

...Seeking a deeper meaning in life and the reason for suffering, I saw the living Jesus in California in 1985.

Since that time, I have been studding books from others who saw God.

So let me get this straight...this waste of space fried the last three of his vestigial brain cells in 1985, and while still tripping :runaway: ran into an illegal named Jesus (Martinez) :pimp: , thought that he was talking to the Messiah, and is now having sexual relations :gaychase: with books written by fellow nutters :nuts: ...

Not going to click on any of his vids/his channel and add to his view count...thus giving him the validation he seeks via seeing the numbers rise. :nono: Let's hope that the skunk he has superglued to his face finally gets tired of his BS and fatally infects him with rabies... :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Wow. Just wow. That really pissed me off and it wasn't funny at all. It was just really a waste of my time. I can't believe I watched that.

:stickpoke:

Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    I kinda wouldn't mind being surrounded by fellow gun owners every day lol

Bet when he is getting mugged in an alley some day he will be wishing one of us gun nuts would save him

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    He looks like a leftover dude from the hippie days.....still messed-up from all they drugs he did at Woodstock!

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    " Adding comments has been disabled for this video."
    What a surprise! I couldn't add a comment so instead I decided to subscribe to his youtube channel! There is a pretty good chance that a guy with reloading videos subscribing will drive him crazy!

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    I kinda wouldn't mind being surrounded by fellow gun owners every day lol

Bet when he is getting mugged in an alley some day he will be wishing one of us gun nuts would save him
    Timothy seems to think that School and workplace shooters would choose the "gun nut" schools and factories to attack. Timothy is extra special!:D

TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    Second video, he keeps talking about people stealing a gun at Starbucks, or a two year old taking it, or someone kicking in a door to get it.

I always have my gun close to me, and a two year old won't get close enough to my gun to be able to grab it, plus having to push a button and pull it out of the holster. And the only time anyone is going to see my gun through a window is if I'm standing by it and I can grab it before he gets the window or door open.

This guy thinks we treat guns like tinker toys, or collectables that we just leave around.

It's so stupid it's funny.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Second video, he keeps talking about people stealing a gun at Starbucks, or a two year old taking it, or someone kicking in a door to get it.

I always have my gun close to me, and a two year old won't get close enough to my gun to be able to grab it, plus having to push a button and pull it out of the holster. And the only time anyone is going to see my gun through a window is if I'm standing by it and I can grab it before he gets the window or door open.

This guy thinks we treat guns like tinker toys, or collectables that we just leave around.

It's so stupid it's funny.

you mean you don't just set your gun on the counter at starbucks when you go to the restroom?

Top Bottom