• ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    This is fantastic.

What is the joke with the chick from Mad Men?

The only thing I can think of is he said take the red out and she has red hair, but so many people are saying 10/10 on it and I'm just not getting the joke.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

The only thing I can think of is he said take the red out and she has red hair, but so many people are saying 10/10 on it and I'm just not getting the joke.

I think it is simply that she is staring in disbelief.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I think it is simply that she is staring in disbelief.

Maybe, but I think it's an inside joke exclusive to the bodybuilding forum...Like this subtle one:

15ps8i0.gif

The only reason I knew who this Asian chick is is because I was linked to that forum from somewhere else and there was a huge photoshop contest on who could humiliate this unattractive girl the most. She actually caught wind of it, joined the forum and it got even worse.

I'm not too far into the thread yet, but I have to assume that there will be photoshops of the black kid that committed suicide via web cam (on that forum) on there before I'm finished. I remember seeing the feed live. I thought it was a joke until cops broke into his apartment and found him dead.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, just search "candyjunkie." That was the kid's screen name.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I just read every page, and my ribs hurt. Definitely nice to know where that meme image originated :)

Also, who needs a reason to post Christina Hendricks? She's smoking...

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Thanks and repped to the guys who fixed the pics, the others guys stop ****ing around i dont want people to see me riding dicks and ****.

:lmfao:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I just totally lost it when the shamwow guy popped up!

That was pretty funny but I lost it when the OP came in all butthurt saying they needed to stop because if his dad found the pics he'd take his bike away...age at the time was 21. Even if he was trolling, you've got to give him kudos. From the trolling I've done on various websites with some of the MISC crew, it is a shame to see the lack of creativity with their photoshops these days.

shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    This is fantastic.

Please some one explain the joke, I dont get it either.ps its seriously bugging the heck out of me.

Top Bottom