• ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Shouldn't she be in prison?
    She's already in the Hell she made for herself on Earth, starting with defending Bill Clinton's infidelities by attacking his mistresses, then staying married to him after the Monica Lewinsky affair, the decisions she made as STATE, and then botching a presidential election she should have easily won. Forcing her to live with Bill who served two terms in the Oval Office she couldn't is more punishing than living in a prison.

John

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    She's already in the Hell she made for herself on Earth, starting with defending Bill Clinton's infidelities by attacking his mistresses, then staying married to him after the Monica Lewinsky affair, the decisions she made as STATE, and then botching a presidential election she should have easily won. Forcing her to live with Bill who served two terms in the Oval Office she couldn't is more punishing than living in a prison.

John

I would be lying if I said seeing her in an orange jumpsuit wouldn't bring me a little satisfaction.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would be lying if I said seeing her in an orange jumpsuit wouldn't bring me a little satisfaction.

Agreed. Hell on earth or not she is without a doubt one of the most corrupt politicians drawing breath. All the way back to watergate and farther I am sure.

The Clinton foundation needs looking into as well.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I think the first sentence in every article written about her should read...

"Two time failed presidential candidate..."

Makes me smile every time I read it.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Now she supposedly broke a toe and is wearing a boot and using crutches. She was (is) in England on a book tour. Apparently had 3000 people waiting to see her and was an hour late. As an aside, why are liberals late so often, noticed it was a regular routine with Bubba, and Obama too.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Was Bill ever convicted, or admit that he committed sexual abuse (IDK personally) before he was "put in the presidency"? Not saying that he didn't, but until you can prove he did anything, either through his own words or some sort of court ruling, he's technically innocent.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Was Bill ever convicted, or admit that he committed sexual abuse (IDK personally) before he was "put in the presidency"? Not saying that he didn't, but until you can prove he did anything, either through his own words or some sort of ally yes he is. Obviously he is not. court ruling, he's technically innocent.

Technically he is.
    Obviously he is not.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

John

Staying with Bill is a must for Hillary. She's really nothing without his name and backing.
    She's ONLY recognized for that and possibly being the first female(kinda) President.
    She's no campaigner, not a people person, not even close to being a good politician, and I can't even think of any thing else nice to say about her.

Top Bottom