3yq9wtv.jpg

It's probably because she has a snuke in her snizz

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Ever since she and Bubba polluted the White House stories like this have been out there. They are among the most despicable people walking on earth. Sadly, half of us don't realize that.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously,” Kessler explains. “As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident.”

To the discerning viewer, I wouldn't say she hides her angry, nasty, and imperious personality all that well when the cameras are on.

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    You should read the book, "Deriliction of Duty" by Col Robert Patterson if you really want to get some insight into the scumbag clintons.

Hillary is evil incarnate, I've met her twice and she radiates it. So much so that when in the same room with her, I have to fight all my instincts NOT to get into a defensive posture, I have to work at relaxing or at least appearing relaxed. Her eyes ain't right, her personality is just a thin veneer that if you pay attention, you can see right through, it's the same as when you can tell someone is laughing at something that isn't funny.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    You would be amazed, dissipointed and grossed out what you are told when working for the Federal Government and living around Wash, DC from other employees of different County,State and Federal Offices / Branches about the people we put in Office to run this Country.

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    With the downfall of the secret service the last few years I don't have any sympathy.

What downfall?

hookers? Men have been doing that since time began, it isn't going to end anytime soon either.

i think you'd be more accurate in pointing out that the obamas have loaded it up with people of questionable judgement just like they are doing in the military. The Kenyan is removing any and all "old school" leadership and inserting admirals and generals that will bow to his every whim.

they are also fundamentally changing the dynamic of the military into one of mindless automatons, I think in an effort to eventually turn them against the American people. I know it sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory and it isn't going to happen tomorrow but, from seeing the changes I have seen in .mil, it is scary and to me, very plausible.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Why do you punish yourself by reading the truth when you know it doesn't fit into your world view?

Let he among you who have not enjoyed the occasional consenting hummer, or snapped at someone, cast the first stone.

Or, because I've been assigned here by the great left wing conspiracy to keep you in line....

Or, like my mother, I enjoy the martyr/conflict role.

Or, Lastly, this could be my Hero's journey amongst the hostiles...

Maybe all four.

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    Let he among you who have not enjoyed the occasional consenting hummer, or snapped at someone, cast the first stone.

Or, because I've been assigned here by the great left wing conspiracy to keep you in line....

Maybe all four.

Yeah....I guess leaving four men to beg for their lives for 8 hours could be somehow construed as "snapping at someone".......

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yeah....I guess leaving four men to beg for their lives for 8 hours could be somehow construed as "snapping at someone".......

Well, yeah, but only if you were trying to make excuses for a piece of subhuman excrement...... Oh, she's not that bad.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Maybe all four.

:lmfao:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You should read the book, "Deriliction of Duty" by Col Robert Patterson if you really want to get some insight into the scumbag clintons.

Hillary is evil incarnate, I've met her twice and she radiates it. So much so that when in the same room with her, I have to fight all my instincts NOT to get into a defensive posture, I have to work at relaxing or at least appearing relaxed. Her eyes ain't right, her personality is just a thin veneer that if you pay attention, you can see right through, it's the same as when you can tell someone is laughing at something that isn't funny.

That book is several years old, but was an excellent read. The guy carried the "football", so you know he saw a lot of crap.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    What downfall?

hookers? Men have been doing that since time began, it isn't going to end anytime soon either.

i think you'd be more accurate in pointing out that the obamas have loaded it up with people of questionable judgement just like they are doing in the military. The Kenyan is removing any and all "old school" leadership and inserting admirals and generals that will bow to his every whim.

they are also fundamentally changing the dynamic of the military into one of mindless automatons, I think in an effort to eventually turn them against the American people. I know it sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory and it isn't going to happen tomorrow but, from seeing the changes I have seen in .mil, it is scary and to me, very plausible.

No it's a downfall, hookers, drunk driving/drinking incidents, multiple security fails, and the latest most appalling regarding the congressmen incident.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Her issues originate with bill and should end with bill, divorce him and move on. Unable to give up what she sees as the well spring of the power she craves, she takes out her unhappiness on anything male around. Not mentally stable enough to be dog catcher let alone president.

Top Bottom