• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm going to put this out here since I have a bug for an AK, and something will have to go in favor of one. :smileak: I am only looking for trade plus cash on my end at the moment.

Looking for something cheaper, prefer a WASR10 with hi cap. Prefer FTF in the Lafayette area.

The 995 has the ATI stock conversion with the buttstock pad, BSA red dot, Hi-Point's compensator thingy, 2 10rd magazines, and I will include about 100rds of Winchester 9mm. I will also include the Hi-Point stock, iron sites and all that stuff. I bought the gun new in 1998. Overall the gun is in pretty good shape with less than 400rds through it, the receiver cover has a few scrapes on it, but other than that the thing has always gone bang, and of course it will have the famous Hi-Point lifetime warranty.

DSC_1024.jpg

DSC_1023.jpg

Thanks, please PM me with anything you have and see if we can strike a deal!:ar15:

Last edited:

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    Let me put this up to the top again just in case anyone wants to trade, I know its a bit specific, but you never know. :D

Top Bottom