• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I guess they're not really running "new" episodes of Oak Island, or as i call it choke island, due to the olympics.

I find the Hunting Hitler series very interesting. Whether or not they can prove Hitler made it to Argentina or not, who knows, but they have proven quite a few high ranking ss soldiers made it there.

I find the Hunting Hitler show more interesting too but I don't think they will find anything we don't already know.
    It has been known for decades that Nazis made it to South America, North America as well.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    Talking about Oak island, the older brother (Marty Lagina) has another treasure hunting show coming out next month. It is supposed to be about finding a lost Civil War treasure sunk in lake Michigan.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I like HH. I sometimes find that they take shaky evidence and run with it as gospel. I also don't trust some of the locals they interview. A lot of them appear to have been coached on how to react to questions or how to respond. It's just entertainment I guess.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I've been catching the "Tesla's Death Ray: A Murder Declassified" show during daytime repeats. One of the theories was Hitler had him assassinated.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    IKR? Just get back to us when you find the damn treasure already! :):

No show of this sort has EVER actually found/discovered anything important. They're just stringing ya along and selling ad space in the meantime. Hitler died in his bunker. His ego and sense of history would allow no other option.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No show of this sort has EVER actually found/discovered anything important. They're just stringing ya along and selling ad space in the meantime. Hitler died in his bunker. His ego and sense of history would allow no other option.

That's what I'm thinking. The latest "distraction" on Oak Island is "Oooh look! Templars!"

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Hitler died in his bunker. His ego and sense of history would allow no other option.

Hitler's escape is probably the only "conspiracy theory" I actually believe. I think his narcissism takes suicide off the table. I just doubt his health issues would have allowed him to get too far if he did get out of the bunker. All of the alleged sightings of him in South America seem kind of suspect to me though, so I doubt it'll ever been proven.

Jagermeister

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Shelby
    I watched last years series and haven't started the new series. I have no doubt that they are right on. When he dies is the question and where.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Entertainment, not history. These types of shows string together a bunch of unrelated facts, throw in a few outright lies, and rely on your ignorance of the details that are already known to make something sound convincing.

I always love all the shows looking for the "lost" Confederate gold. You only need read what Jefferson Davis wrote after the war to know where it went. It was never a secret, and it's not at the bottom of Lake Michigan.

Last edited:

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Since this thread kind of turned into the Oak Island thread, I will just continue you it here.

New season of Oak Island starting now. The wife is glued to the TV, she loves this stinkin show.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Since this thread kind of turned into the Oak Island thread, I will just continue you it here.

New season of Oak Island starting now. The wife is glued to the TV, she loves this stinkin show.

Maybe they will fine another rusty old nail or a tiny coin this season!

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Entertainment, not history. These types of shows string together a bunch of unrelated facts, throw in a few outright lies, and rely on your ignorance of the details that are already known to make something sound convincing.

I always love all the shows looking for the "lost" Confederate gold. You only need read what Jefferson Davis wrote after the war to know where it went. It was never a secret, and it's not at the bottom of Lake Michigan.

Yuppers. To my knowledge no show about 'finding' anything has ever actually done so. I was keenly disappointed when Geraldo busted up a perfectly good wall for no reason too.

Top Bottom