• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 25mux

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    Anderson, IN
    I saw many of these when they first ran the series, I liked it and learned a lot. Would definitely like to rewatch some episodes.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I check Netflix once a week hoping it will show up but so far no luck. The NRA used to offer them on their website.

Youtube has a lot of them uploaded

What is weird is that the DVD collection doesn't have Guns of the Commando and Guns of the Orient.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I went thru all of youtube and pulled all the videos I can and made a playlist for all INGO'ers viewing pleasure.

I could not find anyone who had loaded the "Guns of the Orient" or "Guns of Japan". I am suspecting that may be the same one, but I could be wrong since I have never seen any of these. Enjoy! I sure will!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_pO6LBPL1UKXVV2HsuLSqQ5gsigO68hf

EDIT: I cannot get this playlist to embed. If someone could tell me how to do that, I would prefer to keep it simple for everyone.

Last edited:

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I know, there's REAL history in each episode. You don't just learn about the history of guns but the history of the world and how guns affect it!

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I've learned so much about just the mentality of the people behind the gun designs and the countries that use the guns. Guns of the Japanese military is another favorite of mine.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    I remember watching these when they came out, great show.

They really need more like these to come out where they just have history behind them and no drama/reality show things.

chris46131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Franklin
    Great show! Definitely wish there was still more of that kind of programming. Or even better, an all firearms network. Wouldn't that just drive some people crazy! :D

ctb1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    I've been watching Gun Stories on the Outdoor Channel on Wednesday nights. I think they're in their second season. Not bad. Outdoor Channel has several gun shows on Wednesday nights.

ctb1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    My cable network has something called NBC Sports Network channel. They have been carrying Gun Talk and Guns & Gear. Both pretty good.

M. Rockatansky

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Thanks for posting that, it was great seeing John Milius talk about guns so passionately. Milius is one of my favorite filmmakers. He's written so many classic scenes in movies (the USS Indianapolis scene in Jaws, Dirty Harry's "You feel lucky, punk?", and "I love the smell of Napalm in the morning..." from Apocalypse Now to name just a few), and directed some great ones as well (The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean is a forgotten classic, Conan, etc.).

He's a huge firearm collector, history buff, and knows his stuff. I'll have to be on the lookout for the rest of this series to see if he contributes in those as well.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hey! I like "Pawn Stars" I do agree they should do more history related shows too.

Top Bottom