History Channel’s New Show The Bible Has A “Satan” That Looks Like Obama

OBAMA-SATAN.jpg

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    No coincidence. Seriously, it is the facial expressions of Obama that look evil, so of course if they make someone look evil, it will look like Obama. I've been noticing this for the last two years.

I have him on my desktop background at work. I saved the picture because of how much his countenance exposes pure evil and condescension. This is an angry and vengeful man. His idea of "working with congress" is to send brown shirts in to ruff them up, or produce TV ads to smear them as bigots. I guess that is "Chicago style politics," and it hasn't changed since Al Capone--I just can't believe we elected a thug for president...twice.

obama-tuxedo.jpg

But this outdoes even him lol:

michelle-obama-angry-199x300.jpg

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    No coincidence. Seriously, it s the facial expressions of Obama that look evil, so of course if they make someone look evil, it will look like Obama. I've been noticing this for the last two years.

I have him on my desktop background at work. I saved the picture because of how much his countenance exposes pure evil and condescension. This is an angry and vengeful man. His idea of working with congress is to send brown shirts in to ruff them up, or produce TV ads to smear them as bigots.

obama-tuxedo.jpg

It could be he found a fly floating in his champagne. Anybody would get a little upset if that happen to them. :D

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six

Revelation 13:18 KJV

kman1977

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Those who would be most offended wouldn't own, or even watch a movie about the Bible.
    I agree with your statement
    however now that this story is making the news cycle maybe the plan all along was for a "wider" audience to start to start watching once this similarity was "discovered".
    i.e. now the folks who don't believe in God will want to watch this to see the real devil who happens to like an actor in the tv show

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    For years, people have been complaining about Jesus being portrayed as a thoroughly white northern European, and now this....

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    can't look like Obama, the actor who plays Satan is Arab and we were told Obama is African-American.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    An older man who has dark skin DOES NOT equal Obama. Some people need to relax for crying out loud. It's a fictional show!!!

The TV actor has trouble maintaining the look of shear malevolence that the White House actor has perfected.

Top Bottom