• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    This and other obvious British history is why the 2A was created. It has nothing to do with slavery as some looney leftists have been claiming. There are hundreds of historical documents verifying the intent.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I know it's a short video but it does not do justice to what happened prior to and during the 19th of April 1775.

If you're interested there is a phenomenal book called Paul Revere's Ride. Really good read that I heard about at an Appleseed shoot. Cannot recommend it enough.

Paul Revere's Ride: David Hackett Fischer: 9780195098310: Amazon.com: Books

Thanks for the heads up on the book. It's in my reading queue now. May be a few months before I get to it though.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    1925 Commemorative half dollar.

images

Hwseeker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Many of the antis don't understand that our right to bear arms was, in part, a Constitutional protection against an overreaching government.

I recently had a discussion with someone that said that no private citizen needs an "automatic" firearm with a large capacity magazine.

I asked "Would you want to take on a rogue government's army armed with automatic rifles with a single shot .22? The silence was deafening!

Top Bottom