• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Outstanding. I just hope the quality of future members stays at the same high level it has maintained so far. I would hate to see this forum become a cesspool like some others I have been on. The Indianapolis Star forums come to mind.

Crap. I didn't know you guys were going for quality. Someone should have mentioned that before I signed up. Sorry about that.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Looks like we hit 500 registered members in about 4 months. That's pretty cool :rockwoot: I don't judge the quality of a forum by how many members it has but I have never run a forum that hit 500 in that amount of time. 1000 in less than a year for a state based forum like this would be incredible. Tell your friends! :thumbsup:

Necroposting this on the eve of our 8000th member to point out that we're currently adding 1000 just about every two months now.

:rockwoot:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Amazing how fast we've grown! Here's a shameless "THANK - YOU" to Fenway and the Mod-Squad for a great site. Keep up the good work!

At this rate we should be hitting 10,000 members sometime about May! :rockwoot::ingo:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It was cool to read those first mile stone member posts, Thanks for the great site and all the work you guys & gals put into this.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    It's wild to look back at the membership milestones and see how far INGO has made it in just a little over two years. Beyond impressive for a state-based forum, congrats Fenway! Thanks again to you and the mods for all that you've done and continue to do to keep INGO up and running!

bmwdud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    fort wayne
    i have only been here a short time but i have picked so much good info that i had to forget about other things thanks great job

Top Bottom