HK P30sk vs M&Pc 9mm: Who's owned or owns both, opinions?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanguard.45

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Put an Apex Flat Faced Trigger kit in the M&P9c along with the sights of your choice and you will have the 2nd best pistol in existence. The best is the M&P9 full size. Mine sports Trijicon HD Night Sights. Perfection.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    My wife recently sold two (2) pistols and purchased an H&K P2000SK (LEM DAO Trigger). The S&W M&P9c was in the running (for her new pistol) until she picked up the H&K...it was an almost instant decision.

Having shot both the M&P (a friend owns one) and the H&K...I would recommend the H&K over the M&P...it just has a better 'feel' to it!

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    My EDC is a MP9c. I love that gun. Though, I do use full size mags with the little spacers one them, do to my fingers slipping off even with the extended plate on the 12 round mags.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    My wife recently sold two (2) pistols and purchased an H&K P2000SK (LEM DAO Trigger). The S&W M&P9c was in the running (for her new pistol) until she picked up the H&K...it was an almost instant decision.

Having shot both the M&P (a friend owns one) and the H&K...I would recommend the H&K over the M&P...it just has a better 'feel' to it!

Though your wallet may not agree, you have chosen well to choose someone that makes choices like that.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Put an Apex Flat Faced Trigger kit in the M&P9c along with the sights of your choice and you will have the 2nd best pistol in existence. The best is the M&P9 full size. Mine sports Trijicon HD Night Sights. Perfection.

Did play with those at NRA Convention & it was extremely sweet. Wish I'd went ahead & bought one. At this point, I think I'll pick up .45 Shield (once available) & then pray for a VP9c

Top Bottom