• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Up for a limited time only - I found a toy I want off another forum exchange and can't commit the cash flow. If I can't cover the other cost, or if the other sells, then this is back off the market.

HK P7 PSP. Includes original HK cardboard box. Takedown tool. Leather OWB holster with snap retention. One factory magazine. I *believe* the box has this marked as Grade A condition, but I can check tonight.

$700 in the Fishers area FTF in the next day or so only. No trades.

Buyer will have option to purchase, for $800 package, a factory nickel or chromed mag and a P7 mag which had the cutout for PSP usage (it works reliably.)

P7-aAfter.jpg

P7-bAfter.jpg

I noted one of the extra mags as stainless. It had been pointed out to me that there were no stainless factory mags. Since I know this is factory, assuming the info is correct and I have no reason to doubt it, then the mag in question must be nickel or chromed.

By the way... already sold $600 of the $800 needed for the other toy so this will likely come off the block soon. If you want it, jump now.

Hk spf. I really wanted me some beef bullion too, darn it!!!

Last edited:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Well, sold all I needed for the desired Noveske upper!! Not pulling this off the block though since I'm cleaning the safe. This is a good price though and won't be tempted by any "Cold hard cash today deep discounts."
    Thanks!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom