Please reply by conversation.

Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    *SOLD*

I've got a used but in great shape Heckler and Koch USP Compact in .40S&W with LEM trigger up for sale. It comes with 4 magazines, 3 of which have the extended finger grip, and I have a fourth extended plate I never installed, as well as an extra regular plate. I also have a .357sig barrel (it is a factory barrel) for it that works great without any problems. I also have the following ammunition to go with it:

100+ rounds of Georgia Arms factory reload 125gr .357sig HP
    50+ rounds of Georgia Arms factory reload 125gr .357sig FMJ
    50 rounds Federal 180gr .40S&W FMJ Flat-nose
    20 rounds Hornady Crit. Defense .40 HP
    40 rounds Speer Gold Dot 155gr .40 HP

Not sure how many rounds have been shot through it as I got it from another INGO member, but it's been 100% reliable and I've put roughly 100 rounds of .40 and probably 150 rounds (give or take) of .357sig.

I'm getting out of .40/.357sig. No trades at this time as I'm close to paying off my truck that is my current goal.

I'm located in Evansville and would be willing to drive a little bit depending on the deal. I will also be at Knob Creek the morning of the 12th, from open until about 11 or 12 eastern time. I will want to see LTCH and DL and will take your name and City, but no other information.

Asking $700, but willing to deal depending on location and how far I have to drive to meet.

Will not separate anything until the pistol is sold, and then anything the buyer doesn't want can be parted out.

PM with any questions and, as always, thanks for looking.

DSC_9265.jpg

DSC_9267.jpg

DSC_9268.jpg

DSC_9269.jpg

Last edited:

Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    Gonna list a few rifles soon, so I'll go ahead and open this one up for trades. Looking for a Glock 20/21 (preferable SF) or something in .44mag (prefer a 4'' barrel). Throw anything at me, worst I can say is no...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom