Please reply by conversation.

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    ******** SOLD*********

HK USP 45acp stainless compact. AA date code (2000)
    Excellent mechanical condition. It does have some minor holster wear marks on the stainless slide, which doesn't show in pictures and doesn't look bad at all. I'm only mentioning it because it's not visible in pictures.
    It is currently a V7 lem and I will also include the factory V1 parts (DA/SA safety/ de-cocker) lem kits are over $100 , so if not wanted I'm sure it could be sold very easily. It also has the larger HK45c mag release installed. original grey usp box and 1 mag .
    Gun runs flawlessly and doesn't have a high round count. I'm not the original owner, but by barrel wear marks I would estimate 1000 rounds tops.
    Only selling because I have lots of HK's and no CZ's.
    Only trade I would be interested in would be a CZ SP-01 40 s&w as that is what I plan to buy.

FTF within a reasonable distance from Walkerton.
    ( I could possibly meet at the Kokomo gun show Saturday) if it doesn't sell fairly quick at this price I will probably keep it and just put a SP-01 on layaway.

$600

Edit: I put the wrong picture up. Sorry about that, like I said I have a lot of HK 's and posted from my phone.

Here is the correct picture.

Last edited:

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    This is a 45 correct? I only ask because the photo is of a 9mm and you mentioned that it has the larger 45c mag release.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom