Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;WBf9Z6Y1PDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBf9Z6Y1PDg[/video]

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Coach, what do you think of that mag release though? I bought one of those a short time ago and I had never seen anything like that. I know with plenty of shooting, you would get used to it, but I had to look every time to use that.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Coach, what do you think of that mag release though? I bought one of those a short time ago and I had never seen anything like that. I know with plenty of shooting, you would get used to it, but I had to look every time to use that.

The mag release is fine once you get used to it, and even switching between guns, I have no problems switching back and forth. Honestly, if I could have my choice, I actually prefer the mag release on my VP9 (flipper release). I personally think it is much better design.

My FAVORITE striker-fired handgun!

The VP9 is my *only* striker-fired handgun, and although I love it, I still prefer metal-framed hammer-fired handguns (I'm an old guy...) The VP9 is really a sweet gun, and I love it and would never part with it! It is an easy shooter and is a breeze to get back on target between rounds.

I probably have around 6,000 - 7,000 rounds through her without a *SINGLE* misfire. EVER. 100% reliable. Pretty amazing.

Top Bottom