HK VP9.... What say the gurus in here...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I'll more than likely buy one once the initial rush for one is over. I have a hk45t, I like the p30 and PPQ so we'll see when I finally get my hands on one.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I generally don't shoot striker fired pistols as well as hammer fired but if the trigger is better and the ergo fits my hand well then I'll have to pick this up. It's a nice looking pistol

FreeFAL

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I have a Glock but mostly just because I wanted a gun for my car that I wouldn't be too upset about getting stolen upon a breakin to my vehicle, since I often have to leave my vehicle in empty hospital lots while working at night. I have to say that while the trigger is nice, I have always shot DA/SA guns and I don't particularly like striker-fired weapons. I do recognize their advantages but it's just personal preference. I won't be giving up my HK45 for a VP9, that's for sure.

Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    I have a Glock but mostly just because I wanted a gun for my car that I wouldn't be too upset about getting stolen upon a breakin to my vehicle, since I often have to leave my vehicle in empty hospital lots while working at night. I have to say that while the trigger is nice, I have always shot DA/SA guns and I don't particularly like striker-fired weapons. I do recognize their advantages but it's just personal preference. I won't be giving up my HK45 for a VP9, that's for sure.

I run a USPC in V3 for ny carry, and it has been safe and reliable. I think that as long as you recognize what your tool is at that moment it is readable to go back and forth.

Top Bottom