• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bd1024

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    Indy
    I've been looking for a place to go feral hog hunting, that is reasonably priced, within a about 600 miles of Indy. Anyone know of such a place? ---Thanks!

mayor al

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Floyd/Harrison Count
    We have visited the High Adventure Ranch im S C Missouri twice and are booked for a Buffalo and Hog hunt later this winter at the same place. Prices are reasonable, Accomodations are very good and we have found the staff to go the extra mile to make our stay a good one. Only about 20 miles south of Rolla, MO off of I-44 (90 miles from St Louis). We make the trip from the Louisville area in under 6 hours.

Here is a link to thier website. if you contact them, please tell them we referred you. www.HighAdventureRanch.com

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    i have also hunted at high adventure ranch i liked it alot but if you are looking for real feral hogs these are not it is high fence hunting.

i have friends who have been to wilderness logde also they liked it but again high fence.

i have no problem with high fence obviously since i have done it. but i didnt take your question to be asking for that?

Top Bottom