• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well, states that voted heaviest for Trump do have higher infection rates because they have the least vaccinated.

It's that pesky science Trumpers keep denying coming around to bite them...
    I don't know about infection rates, but there's a pretty strong correlation with death and Trump voters when you look at by county.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Infection rates also don't indicate vaccination status. I know more vaccinated than unvaccinated that have been infected.
    Ditto.

But... I know more dead that were unvaxxed. As of today, I don't personally know anyone that died after being vaccinated.
    All my family and friends, and most all of my acquaintances have been vaccinated. Very few of them have been infected.

No one ever said you can't get infected after being vaccinated. Your likelihood of death is lower. And isn't that what really matters?

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Ditto.

But... I know more dead that were unvaxxed. As of today, I don't personally know anyone that died after being vaccinated.
    All my family and friends, and most all of my acquaintances have been vaccinated. Very few of them have been infected.

No one ever said you can't get infected after being vaccinated. Your likelihood of death is lower. And isn't that what really matters?

No. Compliance is all that matters. The goal is for subjects, not constituents.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No. Compliance is all that matters. The goal is for subjects, not constituents.
    Some people can see reality for what it is and accept bad things actually happen and require a measured response...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    Do you no what that really means, and what the context is?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I know a lot of people who were not vaccinated and had covid. I also know a lot that were vaccinated. I have not seen a big difference in symptoms or recovery time. I do know a couple who died shortly after being vaccinated.

The likelihood of death is low regardless of vaccination status. People who are dying mostly have underlying conditions.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ditto.

Just the opposite here in our circles and friends who know of others.
    So please understand your mileage may vary.
    Our likely hood of not dying is still in the high 98% range last I saw so what is your point my friend. This argument is becoming moot.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Yes I took the shots in April, but ONLY because I had imperative business 650+ miles away in a Courthouse in NW Wisconsin last summer, and feared if I didn't have proof I took the shots I wouldn't be allowed in the Courthouse.

BUT, my ONLY concern was whether the shots would harm me, NOT whether they'd protect me.
    And I have no plans to take a "booster".

AS to people I know who've had Covid, I've seen no correlation between those I know personally who've had the shots and those who haven't.
    So just going by my personal experiences with people I know, I have far more confidence in taking my C, D and multivitamins along with Zinc, than the shots I took.

AND LASTLY, I couldn't care less whether somebody takes the shots or not, it's their choice, and any "mandates" are just authoritarian BS.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Follow the money and see who is lining their pockets.
    Big Pharma is running the show, the entire show. Leaders paid off, media paid off, FDA paid off, everyone is paid off.....and the few who are not paid off don't have the power. Its always about who has the $$$. Sadly the ignorant keep screaming for more government.....people like Holcomb and company feed off of that.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Looking forward to the end of the Holcomb dynasty.
    Just hoping the next Gov has a conscious and a spine.
    Which one of the legisweenies is the governor in waiting nowadays? I'm kinda betting on Rokita making a stab at it. He's no bargain, either, but was fairly decent when he was my congresscritter. Baird is a severe downgrade in the fourth...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Not anymore. He is locked out of this thread.

So..... he has no context?

iu

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Which one of the legisweenies is the governor in waiting nowadays? I'm kinda betting on Rokita making a stab at it. He's no bargain, either, but was fairly decent when he was my congresscritter. Baird is a severe downgrade in the fourth...
    I won’t ever vote R again. Whoever the libertarian is has my vote, or another party. Voting either R or D will change nothing.

Top Bottom