• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Agree with all of this except I had to be at work and deal with the traffic.

Was it worth literally weeks of publicity and a state of emergency? Nope. But to those that got to experience it, it’s pretty effin cool.
    We had an extra set of glasses and gave them to the Amazon driver. She didn't have any and was going to miss it because of work. She was really happy that we gave her a set.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Agree with all of this except I had to be at work and deal with the traffic.

Was it worth literally weeks of publicity and a state of emergency? Nope. But to those that got to experience it, it’s pretty effin cool.
    So true. Post Eclipse, no big deal in NWI. Except the goofs parking on I65 trying to view, then lanes down to 2 from 4. ok.

I went off to go to work on mids, traffic here was bumper, 70 mph, about one car length of gap between cars.

Guess what? 90% were Illinois plates, pushing lanes, cutting off semi trucks to get that extra 30 seconds closer to home. Im sure they spent weekend or at least full day in the waiting mode for the E event. So lets play Demo Derby at midnight with everyone else.
    What an experience! Insane.

Top Bottom