• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I get the sentiment, but this is much more optimistic....I'll try to stay that way for now...

The optimal course of action is to prepare for bad things but live our lives as fully as possible and not spend emotional energy dwelling on the "what might happens." It's far more likely that some one person who reads this thread will get in a serious car accident, lose a job, lose a loved one, get a major illness, or lose everything to a fire, than the country collapses and we all die in the zombie apocalypse.

I have to admit that sometimes Longbow drives me nuts with his constant focus on doom and gloom. I don't really care if he wants to live his life that way, but fear and panic is contagious and causes far more problems than disasters themselves.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    The optimal course of action is to prepare for bad things but live our lives as fully as possible and not spend emotional energy dwelling on the "what might happens." It's far more likely that some one person who reads this thread will get in a serious car accident, lose a job, lose a loved one, get a major illness, or lose everything to a fire, than the country collapses and we all die in the zombie apocalypse.

I have to admit that sometimes Longbow drives me nuts with his constant focus on doom and gloom. I don't really care if he wants to live his life that way, but fear and panic is contagious and causes far more problems than disasters themselves.

Just giving a heads up....no doom and gloom, just prepare as you can and enjoy life!

rideac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh.

Did China collapse yet? i wasn't paying very close attention.

haha i think we'll collapse before china. China produces, produces, produces and we consume, consume, consume. We'll collapse due to the Federal Reserve devaluing our dollar full time for the past 98 years and all factories moving overseas, thus producing only scrap metal from our cash for clunkers. China will only collapse when there are no more people to buy all of their products at walmart here in the states.

a devious plan this all was. gg globalists

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    haha i think we'll collapse before china. China produces, produces, produces and we consume, consume, consume. We'll collapse due to the Federal Reserve devaluing our dollar full time for the past 98 years and all factories moving overseas, thus producing only scrap metal from our cash for clunkers. China will only collapse when there are no more people to buy all of their products at walmart here in the states.

Globalism is the EXACT reason I want Mitch to retire rather than run for Pres....He is a well trained globalist assassin! When the money runs out from selling off our states assets, we'll be in the same boat with chicago and cali and with no source of revenue other than tax dollars. Additionally it seems that our president now thinks the UN is better suited to command our military.....

I agree with longbow, if you thought it's been a bumpy ride thus far, hang on tight but live it up in the process......

Last edited:

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Concerning the problems I pointed out happening in China. Did they fall? No, but it appears they came down hard on the people that tried to get things going. I still think things will get away from the heavy handed leadership soon.

Someday, we might know how many went missing, never to be seen again.

Syria has been very interesting the last two days, but I don't know much about that place or have customers who travel that way at all.

------

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    I'm waiting for the "great one" to use his protect the civilians logic to be applied to the rest of the middle east and when the Saudi's tell him to FO and turn off the taps! We will quickly go to hell in a handbasket! We got no money, owe everybody, won't drill our own oil, and have made promises to everyone which even the combined wealth of the whole world wouldn't even make a dent into! This short year has seen record PM prices, devaluation of the dollar, and continued multi trillion dollar budgets and spending. Food prices are up, gasoline is approaching record levels in the US, we've had the highest unemployment in a long time, and are still engaged in Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Libya and maybe others. It can't be much longer. One more unforseen problem and we may reach the tipping point! I pray we don't!

caneman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Lagrange County
    Our three most staunch allies have been Britain, Israel and Austrailia. Obama has insulted and kicked sand in the face of Britain, we're setting Israel up to betray them and support her enemies. He hasn't figured out what we can do to Austrailia.

philo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Peoples Republic of Bloomington
    Hmmm...US bombing and inserting CIA and military advisors on the ground. Shades of Vietnam in 1962.

No clearly defined endpoint, no blurry undefined endpoint, no endpoint in sight at all. See above.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    more to follow no doubt. Watch the middle east we are far from thru over there......and then there's the U.S. economy, hanging by a thread.
    Funny thing, war was once good for the economy of an industrialized nation.....not so much now for a de-industrialized nation....we contract our manufacturing of jets, bombs and everything else to other nations now, there aren't even any American jobs created when we go to war!

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Funny thing, war was once good for the economy of an industrialized nation.....not so much now for a de-industrialized nation....we contract our manufacturing of jets, bombs and everything else to other nations now, there aren't even any American jobs created when we go to war!

There is more truth to that than people realize. Most people still have the vision of the United States of the past. You would think they would be able to see with the Japan situation, how quickly we can become crippled when we depend on other countries for our manufacturing. :(

Top Bottom