• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    I approve of this, not that anyone seeks or needs my approval.
    In my opinion there should be much more of this going on.
    I do not need any PMags but I am seriously considering buying the limit of five. And then may sell them to some needy upstart AR15 fan for the original $15.00 or whatever their price was.

Again my opinion, but this would be one of the best times ever to donate to the NRA-ILA and/or any other pro 2A organization of your choice.
    So before you spend way to much on mags ect, or you sell something for a lot more than it's worth/a lot more than you have in it, give some serious thought to donating some money to a pro 2A organization.

Mace010

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    East Central
    I approve of this, not that anyone seeks or needs my approval.
    In my opinion there should be much more of this going on.
    I do not need any PMags but I am seriously considering buying the limit of five. And then may sell them to some needy upstart AR15 fan for the original $15.00 or whatever their price was.

Again my opinion, but this would be one of the best times ever to donate to the NRA-ILA and/or any other pro 2A organization of your choice.
    So before you spend way to much on mags ect, or you sell something for a lot more than it's worth/a lot more than you have in it, give some serious thought to donating some money to a pro 2A organization.

Since I just got my first a little over a month ago I am in the same place as a lot of people are with the current lack of stock. People buying all they can just to resale to gouge. I only plan to buy for myself and others. I can understand a little markup to make some, but 200% or more as I have seen in the last few days is disturbing. We are satisfied at my work with 30-40%.

Top Bottom