• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ega

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Anyone know of carry restrictions at the radisson im going to a concert there and was just wondering

Frankingun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Who are you going to see? And are they worth being disarmed while surrounded by several thousand people you don't know? I hate to answer a question with a question, but you should probably call the theater to find out, and then really think about if seeing this band is worth being disarmed. Oh, and having yourself, your friends, and your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever frisked by some guy who's IQ is less than Forrest Gumps? :dunno:

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    I don't know for sure but being the type of place and event its probably a no weapon frisk on enter or something policy. I live two minutes from it you'd think i know more about it lol

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I went to a dinner/fundraiser in the ballrooms there this past spring and didn't see any signs posted. I can imagine a concert might carry its own special restrictions, though.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    It's been YEARS since I've attended a concert there, but I've NEVER seen ANY type of "frisk/search" and I've never seen a no weapons policy statement posted.

You may call and ask, BUT, it IS in Indiana, and you would be legal if you are properly licensed, and there are no postings.

Call if you'd like, but if you CC, who will know but you? All they can do is ask you to leave!

Top Bottom