• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    So at about 4 am I was awake flipping channels on the tv. On TruTv there was a show talking about stalkers. It had a few different "sub shows" where they talked about different cases.
    One sub show was about some guy stalking Madonna, must had been from the late 80's early 90's when she was married to Sean. This guy was arrested and put in prison, Sean said if the dude ever gets out he was going to buy a handgun and carry it everyday because he feared for his families safety.
    Guess he was against gun control before he was for it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I have no problem with people being against something, but it should be an informed decision. If it's not an informed decision, but they are just not comfortable, that's fine also, but it's important to avoid spreading ignorance based on unfounded beliefs. I'm against some vegetables, but I don't tell others not to eat them.

I cannot tolerate it when someone is against guns and when asked why, they have no real truth to back their fiery objections.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    I have a real problem with someone being against something, while making a living off of portraying it.
    My problem too. My two loves are this and the movies. It's like G&R's Civil War liking them both. Because the politics and hypocrisy are difficult to swallow. Not mention all the messages, uniformed tirades, and sheer contradiction on display. Only in Hollywood.

Top Bottom