• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nacelle

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Muncie
    I saw on Holosun's Facebook page that they were giving away one of their sights. I entered and won. When I asked, they were kind enough to substitute me the 30mm version of the one that was up for grabs. So I've got a HS502c on it's way to me, free of charge. BTW. Holosun is the OEM that makes the Primary Arms sights. I figured I'd give them a plug for hooking me up.
    http://www.holosun.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=64&product_id=86
    HS502C_8-500x500.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Nice score. Holosuns have been a pretty good RDS for the money in my experience. Very durable. Yours was free. Even better

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I saw their sites at the NRA convention. They looked really good and I really liked the solar powered ones (with battery backup of course). I might have to snag one.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    I saw their sites at the NRA convention. They looked really good and I really liked the solar powered ones (with battery backup of course). I might have to snag one.

I bought one from them at the show. $180. I have been really impressed with it in my SBR. Contemplating another one for my wife's SBR. I love the fact that it will run on pure solar power, but can have a battery for backup. I got the dot only sight. Not a fan of changeable reticles

Top Bottom